Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Integrated Heat Pump X7-D||Application:||Indoor|
|Cover /tank Material:||Stainless Steel||Type:||Free Standing|
|Refrigerant:||R410a Or R134a||Heat Exchanger Coil:||Internal Coil Or External Coil|
|Standard:||CE, ROHS, EN-16147, ErP||Feature:||Air Source Heat Pump, LCD Control, All In One Design|
Integrated heat pump X7-D
Integrated Residential Heat Pump X7-D / Domestic Air Source Heat Pump
Rated Input Power
Rated Heating Capacity
Outlet water temperature
Water output capacity
Capacity of Water Tank
Electric Heater Power
Auxiliary heater ampere
R417A /R410A /R134A
Copper coil /Double skin copper coil /Stainless steel coil
High efficiency finned heat exchanger
Net Weight (Kg)
1. Integrated heat pump water heater X7 adopts all in one (integrated) compact design. Its installation is easy.
2. Air inlet and Air outlet designed from side.
3. Our integrated heat pump adopts double energy system by air-water technology and optional with auxiliary electric heater. It can offer hot water in short time for emergent request.
4. It has advantages like extremely compact structure, good looking face, convenient maintenance and inspection.
5. This integrated heat pump is environmentally friendly. There isn’t any burning gas from the water heater. The refrigerant won’t contaminate the ozonosphere. So it benefits the society.
6. This integrated heat pump will not be affected by geographical and weather changing. It can supply hot water at any time.
7. The water temperature can be adjusted as needed and controlled by micro-computer automatically.
8. Save energy, saving more energy by 75% comparing with ordinary electric water heater.
The integrated heat pump water heater unit can be installed at veranda, garage or other place which offers easy installation and stability.
Supermarket, shopping malls, hotels, restaurants, office, hospital, schools; Movie theaters,
Apartments, villas, home… where needs hot water.
Fashion & modern design
Machinery & technology: Advanced mould machines and equipments ensure products performance and
Quality control: 100% product performance testing.
1. Air source heat pump technology:
Heat pump is a promising technology that used the same mechanical principles as refrigerators and air conditions to generate hot water.
(The heat pump works by extracting heat from the surrounding air/water/soil and using it to heat low pressure liquid refrigerant in the heat pumps evaporator, vaporizing the liquid.
The refrigerant then passes through the compressor, which raises the refrigerant pressure and thus the temperature as well. The heated refrigerant gas passed through the heat pump condenser, where gives is off its heat to the water and condenses back into the liquid state.
The liquid refrigerant then passed through an expansion valve or capillary where the pressure is reduced and the cycle starts over. )
Generally, air-source heat pump water heaters work much like a refrigerator in reverse. The heat pump extracts the heat from warm air, intensifies the heat with a compressor, delivers the heat to the water, and exhausts the cooler air. Because it uses the warm ambient air temperature to do most of the work, it is a very efficient way to heat water.
2. Optimized use of Heat Pump technology
Heat pumps are inherently clean and reliable, and traditionally use water to water or air to air technology. Our air to water system, however, represents the best of both technologies, combining the accessibility of air as the heat source, low investment cost, emission free operation, easy installation and maintenance, with the comfort of using water based heating system.
3. Energy Saving
Compared to conventional heated equipments such as electricity resistance heater, gas/oil boiler and solar heater, a heat pump operate as a cost as little as 25%.
4. Environment Friendly
A heat pump will not release harmful materials into the nature. Also using heat pump as a heating solution will greatly reduce the emission of carbon dioxide.
5. Wide Range of Applications
Heat pump is an optimal house heating and domestic hot water heating solution in residential and a variety of commercial applications. It is also widely used in pool water heating industry.
6. Mainly Composing Parts
Heat pump mainly consists of a compressor, fan (applicable to air to water), evaporator, condenser, and expansion valve (or capillary).